View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: \"I wouldn\'t piss on you if you were on fire\"

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know about the OP in general, but he is either a cheapskate or an idiot. I have never forgotten to pay a bar tab, nor have I ever been with anyone who has forgotten to do so. MAYBE if youre semi-blackout but definitely not under normal circumstances.

Let me also be the 157482th person to point out that bitching about a shot for your friend on his birthday is a real douchebag move.

[/ QUOTE ]

well now come on...this is something that i do, or USED to do with astonishing regularity. every monday the APA has a pool league in limpable distance from my house at my local bar (read: less than 2 blocks)

id regularly put my credit card down to start a tab although it wouldn't be necessary. 1 out of ever 2 times i go (this is over many many months, once per week) id leave my card at the bar and not pay my tab. of course id go back sometime later in the week (or the next monday) and pay the tab and drink more...finally, brian (bartender) said to me when i put my card down "give me your keys" so that i coulnd't get into my apt. w/o paying my tab.

that solved that lol.

point: people forget [censored] when drunk. as long as they're stand up enough to pay it and continue to be good customers its probably ok.

Barron