View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Think back to when you were in High School

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is everyones parents like this?

mine never would have let me be alone with a girl like that when I was in HS. If they went to bed, she would had to have gone home, and if we were in my room, my door would had to have stayed open.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never allowed in my bedroom with a girl. My mom was very adamant about that. For some reason though we were allowed to hang out in the living room with the doors closed after everyone went to bed.

I'm more curious about what people do about sleeping with girls once they're done with high school (ie when you go home for break from college or when you go home to visit).

Personally, if I bring a girl home with me my parents tell me that she's sleeping in my bed because they're too lazy to pull out the couch bed. Funny how it only took 3 years (senior year of high school to done with college) and my parents went from "you're not allowed to be in your room with a girl" to "that girl is having sex with you whether you like it or not"

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.