View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Matisyahu Concert Trip Report

decent trip report. missed out on a bunch of details though. (insert "im a nit")

if anyone cares...
1. My front tire was a little deflated, and air in mass cost me money. that is literally awful. as it's free in ct.
2. it was pouring on the way up, and we had an excursion from 91 to 89 asking for directions.

we drove about 10 mins off the highway to a gas station, and although the guy was nice TB and MM thought he was going to rape and / or kill us if we dind't buy anything, (literally) so I bought a candle. WOOOO VERMONT CANDLES, and no, I'm not gay.

3. I had the classic quizno's chicken sandwhich, which sucked. Will not have it again.

4. shockingly there were tons of hot girls. i went because Matisyahu is the man, not to look for SIIHP, but I was impressed. unfortunately, around us (we were close to the stage) was a bit of a man palace and some fat girls. Just "our" luck I suppose.

Also, TB should've mentioned some of the crowd. Very interesting mix imo. You had the poker nerds (us) although I looked sharp. You had some hasidics dressed in full attire. (interesting) some wannabe rastifarian (howveer thats spelled) and tons of high school + college kids of varying looks.

5. The highschooler was very hot, but she was a highschooler, couldn't tell cause she was almost my height (im 6ft tall). i had a nice convo, but yea, ended that when i tried finding out if she was a uvm student, and she told me she went to burlington high school. "NEXT!"

6. King without a crown was amazing. I lost my voice.

7. I wore sandals. I forgot sneakers. My feet were very cold.

8. I didn't have much bacon. I had tons of cranberry juice. Teddy never stops eating bagels w/ cream cheese.

9. DMB rules.

that is all.