View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

[ QUOTE ]
I have only gotten so mad that I forgot the details of what happened once in my entire life. And someone got hurt pretty bad. I felt ill after and I try my hardest never to get that mad again.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup. i bet when you were hurting that person it felt like 3 seconds huh? when really it was a lot longer. i know what you mean and no matter what you think of the post i was actually in control of my emotions...now my actions could have sparked the guy into a rage into where he couldn't control his emotions and thats where i was wrong, but as far as me personally, i was cool. if i wasn't i would have got out of my car.
[ QUOTE ]
One day you run into a guy that gets out of the truck and you could end up in ass pounding federal prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know if quite understand what you mean by this. do you mean i will snap and hurt someone and go to prison or a person will get out of there car and put an ass pounding on me? either way you have a point and in another post in this thread i made it clear that i wasn't proud of it, it still doesn't mean that people should go around acting like bullies either...like i said life can be a gray area.

[ QUOTE ]
but that is only becasue I don't really care if you end up in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry you feel this way.