View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Potowatomi collusion- They do care! just read...

Hello all, my very first post.. PotowatoDonkeyMi is the worst poker room i've ever played in. The floor there as well as the dealers don't give two craps about anyone except the regulars. i live in Milwaukee, but rarely will you find me there(you can't drink at the tables, ha). If i do go, you'de find me getting sucked out at the 3/5 NL. On top of poor management they also have some strange rules.

GET THIS: i'm playing 3/5 NL, i've had a few suck outs already so I am down to about 100-150 left in front of me. I look down at AK unsuited and raise to 25 preflop. I get raised and the other guy and I get all in (this guy was loose as hell, normally i dont push with AK preflop like this, but thats beside the point he could easily have A-donkey.) so anyway the other guy has AK unsuited as well. So i suggest we chop the pot since it's just the two of us left in the pot to protect against the flush. Dealer immediately speaks up, "No you can't do that! that's collusion!" I of course asked how it could possibly be collusion, but got no response.

POINT OF THE STORY: atleast they do care about collusion happening, but lack to understand what really constitues as collusion... and if you got a decent bank roll and can handle the variance of the 3/5NL, this is a great place to make money and have a lousy time doing it, ha!