View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Betting on soccer???

I don’t follow soccer a lot being from the US and its nowhere near as popular here. I did try getting into in a while back because often times these games were on the board hours before the games I were following on a regular basis.

I did research the games the best I could at the time searching and book marking several sites cover soccer news, scores, history etc. I gave up after a couple of weeks, betting on Soccer was similar to baseball as the money lines were the same but the extra element of have 3 options : Team 1, Team 2, and Tie threw me way off. I don’t know if I ran into a serious of bad luck or what was happening. I saw teams plus 300-700 win more than their fair shares during those couple weeks.

I do enjoy watching the few televised games I come across and would like to get more into following the sport. I played soccer from the time I was three years old till I was a senior in high school then never thought anymore about the game after that. I put a ton of work into it and used to semi regret having not put the same energy into Basketball or Baseball where I might have had a chance of doing anything with it further.