View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Party affiliates question

I had an idea....
What if a friend of mine share a quazi-rakeback deal? If he signs up as an affiliate and I sign up under him....(its not going where you think it is)...and he KEEPS my MGR payment...then I become an affiliate through another site and he signs up under me, giving me his MGR.... If its around the same amount, wouldnt this be kinda like a party RB deal? I dont want to do anything thats going to get the player account frozen... so Im not going to sign up for one of those "under the table" offers.

What I really want to do is play party 3/6 for the game selection, PT stats, HUDs, the beta software (Laptop)...and basically around the amount I would have got from a standard RB deal off of my friends MGR at the other site...Additionally I can still work at my prop site on two tables....with my bad-ass RB deal.

Our rake stats have been pretty similiar for a few months, so as long as this stays the same, we should be good. I'll just have to keep on my buddy to play the same...or more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hands as I do.

I dont see an issue with this as neither he nor I is getting rakeback from our own MGR...therefore it is NOT a rakeback deal....piss on your T&C's party.

Question though, is party or pokerroom going to suspend the affiliate accounts if we dont continually get new players?
(I assume this is the case, as I am not that original and someone has probably tried this before.)