View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:05 PM

Default i know i am beat, a risk to take?

first a hand earlier on. Villain is extremely predictable, he plays only premium hands and does not like to be played back at.

blinds at 25/50
the Villain raises in MP to 200, Hero is on the button calls with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

flop (Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])
Villain bets 300, Hero calls.

turn (Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])
Villain bets 400, Hero raises 1200, Villain folds showing AQ.

now to the hand in question.

50+5, top 50 pay, about 80 or so left.

Blinds 200/400

Stacks:
Villain-16750
Hero-13400

a couple players limp, Villain in MP raises to 600, MP+1 calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero (was going to fold but now i can't [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) in BB with J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] calls, UTG calls. big ass pot.

flop (9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])~T3200
checks, Villain bets 2500, MP+1 calls, Button folds, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.

turn (9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])~T10700
Hero???

i have a little over 10K left and i feel as if i am playing for the rest of my stack if i check this, should i push here? this is a no-doubter overpair here right?

is going to the felt terrible? i am not worried about the other misfits, they are donking away mid pairs and straight draws, as for the villain could he throw away a big hand at this stage in the tourney?

basically i just need a little help on how the turn play. i thought the flop call was fine considering all the traffic and my hand was marginal.