View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Daniel Negreanu - will you ever win again?

[ QUOTE ]
he could go a couple years on a bad run, that still wouldn't put any doubt that he will continue to dominate poker tournaments throughout his career.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, lets not get me wrong here, but he hasnt been focused on winning poker for around 7-9 months now. Instead its been side stunts and publicity to make more out of his new found fourtune in just his namesake. poker has been a side project not the main event in his life. I hope that it will change in the future but his mind is certainly not focused on poker. he is an incredible talented player but without focus even the best cant produce. for some reason he is still out in the public looking for either more money or more acceptance, but his focus is certainly no where near what a real professional of his calliber should be at(phil ivey's league which he certainly isnt even close to that sort of focus right now) in short , he has the talent but certainly not the desire he once had.

there should prabable be a paragragh in there somewher but I dont give a [censored] right now.