View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:23 AM

Default Re: I really need your help (personal and kinda long /w stats)

[ QUOTE ]
6. I really do read the SS/mid high forums all the time. A lot of the hands that I play just aren't very interesting because they are straight forward or me getting outdrawn. Also I'd much rather help out other peoples games' then I would help out my own. In a lot of things I do, I feel the need to give back. It is one thing for me not to play well, but it is flat out wrong for me to give other players shady advice IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

even hands that you think are straight-forward that you win or lose, i think it'd be good to post in small stakes. Hands that I win and lose, I post here and people help me see things in entirely different lights. Sometimes I feel vindicated, sometimes chastised, invariably it's good to get another set of eyes.

trust me, i dig it that you like to lend your voice to micro. i've been the beneficiary many times; but for your own sake, make your home primarily in small-stakes. Doesn't mean you can't lurk micros and course-correct the lost souls here; but you really do need to;

First surround yourself with the folks who can best help you optimize your game and;

Second, help others...no one would ever blame you for doing otherwise.