View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Cheques, we send Bank Drafts via UPS for cashouts over $1,000

Hopey,

We sent you your cashout as a Bank Draft, via UPS. I was asked about your problem, where someone tore the check. I was the one who said to ask you to send it back and we would re-issue it (as I was told it it was a considerable amount).

I also told our support person to offer you reimbursement of the FedEx expense and to give you the FedEx physical address to return it. (I will check to see if that was told to you.)

The reason for requesting the return of a torn Bank draft is simple, we purchase bank drafts to pay players in secured funds if their cashout is over $1,000. We need the "old check" to recover the money ourselves.

(Players who use Neteller, Firepay, MyCitadel, or other ewallets at our site avoid "cheque fun" and receive cashouts even faster than via UPS.)

If you were not able to cash the check, due to someone tearing it in Customs or wherever, please email me at management@truepoker.com.

(If this check was not a bank draft, we could stop payment .... but my information was that it was over $1,000).

David Gzesh, CEO
Truepoker