View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: (11, 22) Bad run. Am I making bad decisions? Hand Samples

[ QUOTE ]
I stopped when I saw you were bitching about a 4 % ROI over 24 games.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about bitchin, baby...it's about improving our games. Everybody has room for improvement...and I do for shore!

For the hands, I purposefully picked them from my last 5 games instead of picking and choosing from a wider selection of games. These are the common scenarios that I face when blinds are getting big and stacks comparatively small. I do much better at UB because I start with 1500 in chips and the blinds increase much slower. But in these Party SnGs when I start with 800 and the blinds go up every 8 hands, I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start pushing things vs folding and running the risk of having an insignificant stack size and having no FE. I guess that is the key trick for these games.

That's kind of what I'm looking for here. Answers like: "Yes, given stack size and blinds, the pushes and raises you're making make sense," or "No, even with the blind sizes so big and your stack comparatively small, you should still wait for better opportunities."

It's a struggle trying to find that right balance. Just looking for some feedback.