View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: K high river call

[ QUOTE ]

I'd fold, I don't expect to be good here with K high, but I think you are posting it because you made a godlike call with K high and are happy about it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, I wish. He showed the flop straight, and I felt kinda dumb for calling with K high. But thought my reasons for doing so still might have been valid

I just couldnt figure out why if he had a strong c/r hand, he would check the blankest turn in the world. I know .9 isnt very high, but he also has the stats indicative of a retarded player, so I wasnt really ready to give him credit for strength and figured it just as easily could have been some draw he was pumpng that I could beat. But I think everyone is right in the fact, it would be a pretty bad spot for him to bluff the river. But then again, retards dont think about that. Tho I suppose only retards assume so much about someone because of crappy stats, and this would maybe be a good play if I had a read he was actually the retard I imagined him to be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]