View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: OT: Excerpted by Citanul: Proving I\'m not a bot

[ QUOTE ]
For a moment, let's toss our emotions aside and take a good look at this situation.

If Party's allegations are true, then juicyv_gina has to be the most successful bot to date. The fact that it (a) won the weekly leaderboard several times and (b) showed tremendous monetary gain says a lot about the potential for bots to generate tremendous profits at low limit SNGs.

Has anyone logged a significant number of games with juicyv_gina? I'd be curious to see how the bot played in levels 1 and 2 of $22 SNGs. I know I played at least a dozen times with juicy... I'll have to pore over some hand histories myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well just to clear up some things. I've gone through my hand histories and I would say that I prolly have played more tourniees with juicy then anyone else during the month of October and some into November.

For the longest time when I was playing versus him I couldn't understand why he was leading the leaderboard I had never seen him win a tourney let alone go heads up against him.

So if someone had told me he was a bot then I would have said that he was pisspoor one at best but then through posting on here and through pm's I became friends with juicy and I can attest that he isn't a bot.

But to clear up some things, he only won the leaderboard once and that was in October where he was playing the 20's. In November I did not play with him at all because for the most part he was playing the 30's.

I don't think it is right what Party is doing. I mean not to go out there on a tangent but if you were arrested for murder and you didn't have a say in it but they told you they had evidence that you killed someone but never showed it to you wouldn't you be pissed off?

I guess thats just my two cents. I know the person, I talk to him quite frequently and am on his said for little or whatever that is worth, I don't know.

Seth

P.S. I find it funny that you guys assume he is a bot because he played 3k tournies in a month or that he plays hella hours. I mean I remember a post from Gigabet where he said that he played way more then that and at one time played 50+ hours straight.