Thread: $11 AK... L3
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: $11 AK... L3

[ QUOTE ]
This may be way wrong, but I think I call. He's not totally pot committed, so if he misses the flop he's probably not pushing so....

He bets/pushes and I've missed the flop = I fold

He checks and I've missed the flop = I bet 250 into the pot. If he calls, he's pot committed, so he'll likely need something to call or reraise. If he plays back at me, I fold. If he calls I check/fold and I escape w/about 600 in chips. Not great, but enough to steal from other shorties.

He checks and I've hit the flop = bet 125. I'm hoping this will confuse and frustrate him. Calling would suck for him given his chip stack; folding would seem weak so maybe it will induce an all-in bluff.

He bets/pushes and I've hit the flop = Probably all-in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't ever see myself doing this. Maybe its a leak of mine...but I will either push or fold this depending on any reads. No reads, I push.

I've just seen AJ do this same thing too many times at $11's to not try and take those chips.

Messing around with a call just leaves too many situations to where I am folding the best hand. I just think that this hand gets more difficult after a flop once you both have 200 invested into a pot with these stack sizes. But, I am a pushbot, so I'm definately biased.