View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: 5/10: QQ vs. lolo

Have you seen him raise small pairs in EP? A lot of super LAG's do. This really feels 50/50 to me. Against two opponents who limped called with your button raise, they could still play on with some random ace thinking you're just using your position to put pressure on them. Part of this hand feels like he may have turned or rivered some kind of boat, but at the same time he could have air. I'm just debating in my mind if it's better to just take a stab on the flop. The primary problem with this hand is obviously that villian feels pretty confident that in a multi-way pot you're not going to check this flop or just call this turn. So it lessens, but doesn't eliminate the fact that you don't have an ace, then of course the pressure is on. I think you need to show strength somewhere, the question is where and how without bloating the pot too much. I think the flop is the best bet, and then use your position.

P.S. This may be obvious to a lot of people, but I hope next time you do hit this kind of flop against him, that you play it the exact same way - then smile and take his money.