View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Voice command program?

[ QUOTE ]
How difficult would it be to make a program that responds to simple commands such as raise, fold, check, call? This kind of thing would be convenient when you have to multi task and play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I was just thinking about that a few days ago(check Dragon Spelling in google).

I went a step further and checked out caps that you can wear on your head that read your brainwaves and can interpret them to activate a cursor or buttons etc...

Even better, I saw a guy last night on TLC that had two probes implanted into his brain permanently and he could connect or disconnect this cable of wires to his brain and move the cursor around etc....

Also some new computer chips with brain matter growing on them that can communicate with the brain...

There is a new wave coming soon, won't even need to move to make things happen, and things will happen much faster then you could ever move yourself physically.

I know your all laughing right now but this stuff is happening, I would use the cap on your head, not to sure about the probes, looks kinda messy, I think they call this stuff wetwear instead of software... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Just some thoughts, please don't anyone try this at home [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co