View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Attempted ipod theft, how do you react?

[ QUOTE ]
My friend was walking through Brooklyn one day with his iPod held out in front of him (he was changing songs). Well, he obviously wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into a huge <font color="white"> black (OMG RACISM, WHY AM I MENTIONING RACE) </font> guy who grabbed the iPod from him and starting walking away. My friend is 6' 1" and maybe 150 soaking wet, and he described this guy as taller and very big. My friend goes after the guy (this is in the middle of the day and there are people everywhere) screaming at him to give his iPod back, hoping that somebody else on the street might get involved. Nope, everybody looks but nobody does anything, but finally the guy turns around and makes a deal with my friend. The offer? He punches my friend in the face, and in return, he gets his iPod back.

My friend agreed to the terms. He survived, and the guy kept his word.

What the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe it is not, this is the type of [censored] that makes me very pissed off. The fact that people walk around on this earth thinking that they have the right to either punch someone in the face or keep their property, just because they got bumped into.

argg