View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 01:25 PM

Default $20-40 AA huge pot

Ridiculous $20-40 game at Commerce. 6 people seeing the flop usually for two bets with all sorts of crap.

UTG (loose but very passive) limps, UTG+1 (only decent spot) raises, I 3-bet from MP with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], button (awful LAG) calls, SB (awful loose, semi-aggressive) calls, BB calls, UTG and UTG+1 both call.

6 to the flop for 18 SB.
8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, button raises, SB calls, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, I call.
I put the button and SB on draws, not sure about the others yet. I know the button will bet the turn whether she hits her draw or not, so I planned to check-raise anything but a spade, 6, or 7 on the turn.

5 to the turn for 14BB.
2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to the button who bets, SB calls, BB calls, now UTG+1 raises. I figure he could have any overpair and 3-bet, button and SB start groaning and call, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

4 to the river for 27 BB.
9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

Checked to me, I bet, button slams her cards into the muck, SB reluctantly calls, UTG+1 calls.

Final pot: 30 BB