View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Who is the worst employee?

I worked at the same place since I was 15 and a half, until I was 21ish. Among other things:

Slid down a flight of steps, on a foam cooler, barreling into a million brooms etc, a la Home Alone.

It was an ice cream stand, so we used to put signs on eachothers back: "ask us about our chunky monkey" "ask me why I am smiling so much etc"

There was a big deep freeze, so we used to fill the thing up with random [censored], racks of ice cream, brooms, carts, trashcans, and stick 3 quarts of ice cream in the back. Turn hte lights out, then pick a flavor. Fastest one to retrive the flavor, and make his way back out in complete darkness won. I came up with teh bright idea, of ripping the quart open, and tasting it so I didnt have to go back in.

This place also doubled as a christmas tree lot, and we used to hideout in the trees, and freak customers out by throwing this coonskin hat we had out of the tree.

When a customer needed a tree custom cut, we would take them around back, and trim as needed, I used to run back there all freaked out, and yell at my friend (who was doing the cutting) "SIR you do not work here, I have told you several times to quit cutting the trees!!" always freaked the customer out.

The more non-tame things, I dont want to be made "public"