View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 01:54 PM

Default Happy Thanksgiving!! (OT)

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to the Small Stakes forum in particular and the 2+2 crowd in general. I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Personally I have a lot to be thankful for this year in my life and I hope everyone else does as well.

This also seems like as good an opportunity as any to say a heartfelt "Thank You" to the 2+2 posters for helping me so much during the past year. I feel that my game has improved a lot and moreover, my mental attitude towards the game has taken a giant leap forwards. (As evidence of this I think about how cooly I have been able to reflect on the quality of my playing regardless of whether I am on a rush, a losing streak or, more likely, yo-yo'ing up and down. While I have not achieved all of my poker goals since last November I have achieved a number of them and hope to continue making progress. I also hope that in the next year I will begin to actually meet some of my online acquaintances here in person.

So, please have a fun holiday weekend, travel safe and stuff yourself with all the tofurkey you can eat. Actually, this year I will be trying for the first time tofurducken . . . or is that faux-turducken.

All the best.

Colgin