View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Warning to Americas Card Room Small Skin Players

First let me say that I did not mean to imply that playing on Poker World was a risk. They are as financially stable as any other room. Olympic Sports (who own Poker World) get extremely high grades in service as well as financial strength and I am sorry if I gave this impression. Poker World has commented to me that they have no connection whatsoever to this Miami Poker group and have no financial obligation. This is no way affects players playing on Poker World through their software.

Nick thank you very much for giving the list of rooms moving with you to the new network. I tried to get this by email to your support but at the time they were unable to provide me with this.

Good luck on your new software and network, I have a feeling that your room will do much better after leaving Dobrosoft. My main concern is the fact that these skins that left your network seem to have created another entity called Miami Poker, even though they connect to Poker World they are banked separate and now 6 days later have not processed my cashout. I received an email saying I would have this Monday morning so we shall see. I certainly will not hold this against ACR or Poker World. I just felt it would have been appropriate to notify players of this change, a notification I never got and assumed most did not. That was the point of my post.