View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 05:25 AM

Default Re: The Truth is that God...

[ QUOTE ]
...doesn't exist.We shouldn't even be asking the question "Does God Exist?" Why? Because to even ask a question, you need some physical evidence. Since there's no physical evidence that anything supernatural exists, there's no logical reason to state a "hypothesis",to even ask the question. That's the truth. And I will never come back and read this post. If you agree with me,so what,and if you don't agree with me, then I don't want to have to go back to that level of thinking-it hurts my brain just reading someone trying to explain how the invisible man,or thing,exists.

BTW, Why did I even post this?
Angst I think, or not.

Shooby [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if I even believe in God, but your reasons for not wanting to discuss it are pretty lame. In fact, your post is the stupidest post I have read today. And to make matters worse is that you then say you won't even come back to read the post or responses.

Do you believe you have a mind? There is no physical evidence of that?

And for it to hurt your brain? I think there is even more complex "philosophical" things to discuss than God. I guess you never took a philosophy class. You would have kept the local pharmacies at your college in business when you would have had to study Heidegger or Marx. If you gave me the choice of having to try to understand the bible or Being and Time, I would choose the bible anyday (though I would much rather read Heidegger).

craig