View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Exploitable Strategies and Multi-Tabling

[ QUOTE ]
I have a list of players that I look for who are habitual multi table players.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would you want to sit with multi-tablers? They are usually good players.. this doesn't make any sense to me. Are you actively seeking them out or just keeping an eye out for them?

[ QUOTE ]
I then open the other tables they are playing at, but only as an observer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to far by doing this.. there's just no point.

[ QUOTE ]
If they raise on another table - I raise. They want to concentrate on the other table so will usally fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have 8 other players to worry about, why would you raise just because one seat might be playing tighter than normal? Besides, when I multitable, my preflop strategy doesn't change one bit, I don't fold on one table just because I raised on another.

[ QUOTE ]
I SLOW down my play when the pace is faster on the other tables. They all tend to auto check/fold on slower tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pace of the game has nothing to do with what I'm going to do with my hand. Seems like you're needlessly slowing down the game by doing this.

[ QUOTE ]
One of them (I like this one) NEVER check raises. So - when they check to me I raise (always).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're thinking about the other players in the hand when you always bet when he checks.

BTW, my response is not mean spirited at all, it's just my opinions, don't take it the wrong way. Welcome to the forums.