View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Ever wonder why 2+2 is going downhill?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's either a cap, or a fold, and I don't see much difference between the two.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVAN

I think there is a big difference.

Oh Mr. Moderator, since I see little difference in the two, rather than stating your opinion - how about adding some insight as to which is the clear choice and why - please enlighten me.

EVAN
1) Relax
2) I think saying that folding and cold capping are about the same needs a lot more explanation than saying that they aren't.

end quote

The upper quote is my answer in another thread. The reply is from our moderator Evan. Am I out of line to expect an actual explanation instead of a sarcastic, condescending reply - twice?

I expect the sarcasm from many posters at 2+2 (and I'm obviously guilty of it myself), but is it too much to ask that the moderators not join in threads with worthless, one line crap; and when asked for an explanation, that they don't again reply with crap?

2+2 is the best poker forum on the web, but the response to new posts is 80% drivel, and it doesn't help when those worthless responses come from moderators.

FWIW, in the future I'll try not to add any sarcastic replys - and will try to give actual fact, or at least my genuine opinion from practical experience to posts [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I hope the moderators will consider doing the same.