Thread: Longest Streak?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 03:50 AM

Default Re: Longest Streak?

[ QUOTE ]
For all you regular MTTers, what is the longest streak that you have gone without getting ITM? Since a 3rd place finish two weeks ago, I haven't gotten ITM in the last 15 or so tournies I've played. I've gotten to the bubble several times but have gambled and come up short each time. I've started playing MTTs seriously since a couple of months ago, and while I have several final tables finishes, I'm beginning to doubt my MTT ability when I'm busting out of every tourney and I see certain players (on Stars) finishing ahead of me every tourney. Without any cash game play, my bankroll is suffering and I'm not sure what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just broke a similar streak. One MTT ITM finish in the past 3 weeks. ITS INSANE!!! Finally got my second in that time period tonight....

As to your other question. Sometimes we must step down in levels when our BR is threatened. I've had to do that both with my SNG game and my limit game in the past. It is ok to do this. Rebuild at a level you have more success at (and can survive variance at)

CSC