View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Minors at home games?

I strongly disagree with the last 2 posts..about not playing with inpaticular a 15 year old, I myself am 15 years old and conduct myself at the table alot better than people double my age...I am turning 16 in september and have only ran into this problem once(probably dont run into this problem cuz i am good, and conduct myself well) the time i ran into the problem is at this "allentown poker coaltion" i was in the final 4 of a 36 man tourny...i was establishing aggresiveness with this guy frank who usually holds the tournaments at his house well i was raising all his bets because of a certain tell i had on him...he starts getting mad i take him out and end up finishing in 2nd place next month rolls around and im suddenly not allowed to play because he feels uncomfortable playing with me, i found this fishy but none-theless, ive been playing about 5 times a week with adults which all complement me for my skill in playing and that i act older than i am and have been invited back to all the home games where adults regualarly play now given that backround would u consider me being a 15-16 year old young-adult play at your home-games or would you still be prejudice against the younger players, i would not want to play with you if you were going to play diffrently because i am also trying to improve my game