View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

[ QUOTE ]
You know, you keep running your mouth about how your reads are so good and you've been playing so well lately, blah, blah, blah. I'm making the drive to Mass. and I'll sit down at you're little table. We'll see how good you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know when you're coming down. I'd like to be there.

Not sure what Grandgnu did to you to get your panties in such a bunch. Whatever it may be, I'm pretty sure it's undeserved. Had you met him in real life I'd think you're feeling would be different. Or at least that you wouldn't use the guise of the internet to start a fight. In any case, repeatedly spewing insults in this thread is pretty pathetic and in my opinion casts you in a far worse light then your insults do to him.

As to the hand in question. I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about based on your description. I don't think it was a rational move. I don't think he calculated if there was any fold equity. I think he was getting desperate. Probably slightly on tilt. I'm sure he thought his cards were live and it was simply a matter of him thinking he wasn't that much of a dog against your likely range. Something to the effect of "I'm going home soon anyways, might as well try to suck out on AJ".