View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

[ QUOTE ]
OK...having been someone who's served time for possessing GHB

tests will always show it...it is a naturally occuring substance within the human body

this is not proof of the use of the substance

GHB is a salt...it's often used in liquid form as it is diluted with water. The salt is so potent that it's tough to get the dosage correct

99%+ of GHB use is recreational/self-benefits

There have been less than 5 nationwide cases in the USA for the use of GHB for rape/melestation/etc

cops/doctors use it as a cop-out---since the test will come out positive

GHB hits a person like alot of alcohol--it fills the GABA receptors in the brain in a similar way. However, most people notice more awareness on it than a similar amount of alcohol with the same amount of loss of inhibitions. A slowed breathing rate, heart rate, and passing out are quite common from over dosage. I saw one other effect once that was quite strange, my roommate repeated the same 10 actions over and over again for about an hour. It was like his brain was a record skipping.

GHB hysteria has been created by the alcohol/beverage companies early in the drugs cycle. They didn't want to compete against something that gives the good feelings of alcohol, but doesn't give hangovers, helps with sleep, helps with muscle recovery, etc. The drug war afficionados picked up the argument of course and now the world is polluted with more propoganda than truth.

Good job to get the girls out right away

[/ QUOTE ]

TY if that was a compliment. Im not so sure it was based on your info you stated earlier. I would like your opinion on why the hospital would be quick to tell us she had been drugged? If it's a natural chemical, could the presence of too much of it in someone indicate someone having been drugged? Do you doubt that the majority of people are drugging people with this with the intent to rape?

MDoranD