View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Video TStone coached me on - Part 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have AT and opens in CO.
Buttons CC. He is 29/6 and very aggressive.

Flop is 33Tr and u bet out and it is capped.
Turn is a 9
You c/c turn
Unless the player likes to trap with KK,AA in spots like this there is no chance he has you beat. 95% of the times he has a weaker Ten or same hand.

I'd checkraise this board any day against an unknown.

River is a 6
At least bet the river if you c/c turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I agree with the turn check raise. I guess I just got scared when the flop got capped, but there really isn't all that much he could have that beats me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing here. There is a very small chance he has a 3 so unless he is fastplaying TT or coldcalled pf with JJ-AA you are ahead. You want to decide how many bets go in on the turn and river. I think you want 2 or 3. If 4 bets go in you lose and if 1 goes in you didn't get the value. Using this model I think that a turn CR is bad because he has shown enough strength that you may get 3 bet and have to call down or fold the best hand. He also may finally give you credit for an overpair or a better T and fold as well. I think the way to play this is a check/call on the turn and donk/call the river brick. Knowing his hand helps a lot though so this may not be totally objective.