Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Suggestions

[ QUOTE ]
While the unavailability of your prefered screen name may not be a big thing I see that there are certain deposit limits. At least these will prevent someone from buyin directly so he got to play the satellites. For me personally that could be a "no-go" criteria as I am not going to open an account and deposit the maximum amount (like 600$ or something) and still have not guaranteed my participation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say with almost 100% certainty that the sites are not going to allow their deposit limits to interfere with direct buy-ins. There may be a moderate inconvenience (like having to deposit $600 then $400) but I can't see them putting obstacles in their own way.

[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell nobody bought isop.com, installed up a registration software, get some 10,000 players to register (should be easy for 2+2) and THEN approach the sites? Your force would have multiplied... even without a centralizied cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we already have 21k+ registered users here, plus a similar number of lurkers, we didn't deem that necessary.