View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

I'm 20 (19th Jan)
Montreal, Quebec
GF of 2 years

I'm a full-time student (semester starting soon) and I play poker as a hobby, but I love the game. I'm in Computer Science, it'll be my first semester, I switched around in programs that I didn't really like. Major waste of time, but hopefully I'll enjoy Comp. science.

Here are some of my fave movies: The Usual Suspects, Godfather I and II, Terminator 2 (best action movie, period), Pulp Fiction, etc. (you know, the usual list of great movies)

Started playing online about a year ago. I got interested in poker watching WPT with friends, so I deposited 100$ in PP and went from there. In a few months I was playing 3/6 and NL100, until I went on tilt and nearly destroyed my roll. Took a break for a few weeks and restarted back from square one, now I'm playing NL100/200 and going strong. At least I'm more disciplined now, too bad I had to learn the hard way. I'm currently trying to improve my tournament game and have started playing the 10+1, 20+2 and 30+3 tourneys at Party. Impressive poker accomplishments soon to come, hopefully. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pics:

Newly bought Puppy misses his mommy

Aboard the Carnival Destiny with my brother-in-law and sister

I enjoy the scruffy look. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]