View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 05:19 AM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

There was a guy who used to live above us in San Francisco. We used to call him "OnG" but pronounced sorta French, like "Eungee" because he was always on GHB. He used to come to our apartment parties with a little tea-cup full of the stuff and just sip it. He passed out mid conversation a lot. One time he just fell straight backward and broke his little tea-cup and woke back up and continued the conversation like nothing happened.

We went up to his apartment once to check it out. He had all kinds of burns and scars up and down his arms from passing out in his apartment on the stove or falling into stuff.

We asked him to show us where he bought the stuff off the internet and he went to log into hotmail to get the link and he typed "peeettreeeee;;;;;;dsdsfgfds" into the login box because he passed out on the keyboard.

We were like, alright dude nevermind we're gonna cruise and he got up to let us out and passed out into his metal coffee table. He busted his head open and started foaming at the mouth. We were calling 911 and my friend was starting to turn him over and he came to. He told us to never touch him when he passes out because he could die and don't call 911 because they'd find his G.

He was a weird dude. I bet he's dead now.