View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: What do you think of Eurobet?

[ QUOTE ]
The $600 bonus obviously clears super fast at the 5/10 mand above. The idea that these games are rock gardens is completely inaccurate. if you can't beat the 5/10 game at euro (assuming you are not running bad) you should clearly be playing a lower limit. Even the tight players make some of the most idiotic flop calls. In general, the level of competition is rather weak. Plenty of lags to help inflate your winrate too. I would not do this bonus if I was playing 2/4 or lower though. The rake is killer at these levels and the bonus take way too long to clear.
Yes this software is terrible for multitabling. I usually play 3 tables, but if I play four I generally get timed out every once in a while.
It is noce to be able to use pt and pahud, but other than that this is close to the worst software i have used. A close second to the original version of Noble Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhhh I think you miss the point, the games aren't rock gardens at SH, but the games are full of decent SH players, peeling is often correct in these fairly aggro games where people call down to much. I think you are exagerating how bad these games are, also LAGs generally make for higher variance and not really much of an improved winrate at all, infact many are playing correctly SH.

If you want to PM me the names of these BAD 5/10 and 10/20 players on Euro be all means, but i think you are mistaken and that generally these games with rakeback and bonus the profit margin is at best the same as Party + Rakeback.