Thread: 3-5 handed?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: 3-5 handed?

[ QUOTE ]
Started clearing Eurobets $600 bonus but noticed that their shorthanded tables are 5 max! And almost always the tables break down and it really is 3-4 handed. ANy tips how to play? I find myself raising really thin and so far it is not working.

Today I had -60BB session. Maybe I should move back to party where there are at least 6 players in the table!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found the games to be significantly more aggressive at 3/6 when I was clearing my bonus. Moving back to party isn't a bad idea, but if different reasons. If you don't have rakeback I don't think the bonus is even worth clearing. At least not at 3/6. When I when back and looked at the numbers I paid ~$.12 in rake on Party per hand on PR/eurobet I paid ~.20 a hand. The bonuses a collected came out to about ~.09. I think the table section on party makes up for that extra .01 in rake you're paying a hand over PR with a bonus. That said I ran well in the month or so that I was clearing bonuses on PR sites and I think my game improved a ton because I was constantly playing with players with 30+% PFR.