View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: I am done with this forum

Dear gabyyyyy,

I believe I speak for the majority of the posters here when I say you will be sorely missed. Your wit is biting, your intelligence surpassed by none and your reasoning skills exceed all but a few.

You have discovered that online poker is rigged, have provided indisputable proof yet are still ridiculed by those unbelieving souls who think they are actually winning money online. This disturbs me so much I cannot find words worthy of an accurate description.

The empathy you show in your posts for others is a pleasure for us all. You are openminded to contradictory opinions, allowing for an open discussion with those opposing viewpoints and are willing to debate in a kind and thoughtful manner.

How others can criticize you for being yourself seems cold and uncaring. After all gabyyyyy you are a unique individual and if God existed you would surely be one of the blessed due to all the suffering your quietly endure. Never once have you complained nor been unreasonable even when your opinion was obviously correct and others were way off base.

It is a shame you have chosen to leave, won't you please reconsider your decision?

<font color="white"> .................................................. .........................
........................</font>

[/sarcasm off]

Get lost and none too soon if you ask me,

Love Jimbo