View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Dec 28th RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
This is macattack4 and my first post ever! Now I am legit.

Both Atlantic and Pacific were great for about 2/3 of the way as I proceeded to build a chip lead in each. Then rather quickly, systematically, and predictably, I proceeded to blow each chip lead, one costing me money and one costing me 1st.

In the Pacific, with three left, I had 13.5K, Slacka has 11.5K, and Gump had 2K (excuse the estimates). Gump made a great comeback.

The hand that turned the chip lead from me to gump 3 handed occurred when I caught gump on a thin semi-bluff but the river counterfeited my hand. At least, that's my story.

It has been a pleasure playing in these as I refine my game. Except for doctorgj, everybody has really nice. Perhaps my Aces full vs. his Queems full got him a little upset.

If Jek is listening, I propose the following for these going forward:

Every week, I offer the same deal, if there are 15 or more players, can we pay 4 spots instead of 3?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the doctor, thanks for calling, I'm listening...
I personally don't have a strong feeling on the payout. I'll go with the flow. I have seen some resistance when you have chatted the option in the past. There may not be resistance to the structure if it was part of the original tourney set up.
My decisions are made in a democratic method of discussion and a vote of the members who care. At least as far as it appears to those involved.....but you how power is...
It might make creating the tourney a bit more complex and time consuming for the commissioner......uh oh, Houston we have a problem....the commissioner is time sensitive...
I'll post the question next week and see what we get.

I'm glad you left lurker land, welcome.