View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:23 AM

Default Weak top pair against PFR, NL 100 6max

No reads on villain. 6x raise UTG is unusually large, but I don't know what to make of it.

Seat 1: oneeyejack23 ($129.60)
Seat 2: Developer ($77)
Seat 3: bigredpkr ($139.40)
Seat 4: DJ Sensei ($135)
Seat 5: Sowet ($25.35)
Seat 6: rkatz ($112.65)
oneeyejack23 posts the small blind of $0.50
Developer posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to DJ Sensei [9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
bigredpkr raises to $6
DJ Sensei calls $6 - Standard for me, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mid-suited connectors with position on a PFR.
Sowet folds
rkatz folds
oneeyejack23 folds
Developer folds
*** FLOP *** [2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
bigredpkr bets $6
DJ Sensei raises to $15 - Wanted to find out how much villain really liked his hand, to make the later streets easier to play.
bigredpkr calls $9
*** TURN *** [2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] [7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
bigredpkr checks
DJ Sensei checks
*** RIVER *** [2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
bigredpkr bets $23
DJ Sensei calls $23 - perhaps a questionable call, but his turn check seemed weak. discuss.