View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Its Been a While -- 2 Hands From Tonight

Its been a while since I've posted any hands here. I've been to busy defending my Yankees in OOT. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

These 2 hands came up tonight on-line. Lately, I feel like I've been playing a little over-aggro in some spots, and I think these 2 hands are a good example. Questions and comments are appreciated. All hands are from Prima .50/1.00. There is only 1 player I have a read/notes on, and he's not in either of these hands. Table has been a little stop and go, sometimes, there's 5-6 to a flop, sometimes its getting folded to the blinds. There hasn't been much consistency overall.

Hand 1

I am UTG+1 with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. UTG limps, I raise, MP1 folds, next 2 call, CO, button, and SB fold, BB calls, UTG now 3-bets, I cap, all call. 6 to the flop for 12BB.

Flop: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB checks, UTG checks, I bet, 2 players behind call as does UTG. 4 to the turn for 14BB.

Turn: K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

It gets checked around. 4 to the river for 14BB.

River: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img](K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

UTG bets, I raise, LP players fold, UTG calls.

Hand 2:

This hand was 8 handed. CO posts. I am CO-1 with K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. It is folded to me and I open raise. CO folds, button folds, SB 3-bets, BB calls, I call. 3 to the flop for 10SB.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Sb bets, BB folds, I raise, SB 3-bets, I cap, he calls. 2 to the turn for 9BB

Turn: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img](K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

SB bets, I raise, SB 3-bets, I call. 2 to the river for 15BB.

River Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

He bets, I call.

Results in a few.

Joe