View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Who\'s the [censored]?

definately needs some nuts,

i understand that its frustrating for anyone when you are waiting like you are "supposed" to and someone else takes it upon themselves to better their position in line. now in a perfect world we would have bullhorns on top of our cars and we could communicate that "cutting" just log jams the front, actually causing MORE traffic but not more traffic for the cutter and that is my point...

since it is not a perfect world and you will always have people rushing to the front or people in HOV lanes cause there empty etc. then there really is only one way to counter that...stop your [censored] bitching and cut in front of them. its what i do, and i am good at it. i am at the point where i could really give a [censored] about you b/c it doesn't matter, i live in a city (if you count the metroplex) of 5 million people so wherever i go there is going to be traffic so its always going to be a dogfight to the front, might as well buckle up and fight back instead of acting like a bitch about it. seriously this post sounded like my mother.

strategic cutter,

~td