View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Wierd spot. 2/4 6max

Thanks everyone who responded. However, the replies werent really what I was looking for.

Yah I folded. yah I know folding there is correct. I also went w/ my read that he wouldnt fire twice w/o missed overcards.

My plan was to Donk a non paint turn.

The problem is, the reason for this post is, I feel like my line is bad somewhere. The situation that was created sucks. The minraiser shouldnt be able to slow me down/steal the initiative so much and bet 20 into 80 on the flop.

If it was Heads up preflop id be fine b/c i can either reraise or not and still have lots of stack room to manuever.

In this spot though, the extra callers inflated the pot. I agree that just calling for a set and folding is fine but its not like this guy has shown Massive strength here. Yet if I move on him, i have little room to make decisions.

In talking this hand w/ Scdavis0. We agreed the best play here when the other cold callers chekc is to just pot it and play it like I never was reraised pf in the first place. This puts the initial raiser in a bind w/ the others behind him.

-JP