View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:49 PM

Default OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta

I will organize just ONE Calcutta for the *STTF-HUC-II*. It will be a 32-spot ($50/entry) Blind-Draw Calcutta.

Anybody (all Sttf'ers welcome) who wants to play can xfer $50 to me on Party or Stars...PM me for account info.

Anybody can buy more than one entry. If we don't get 32 paid entries,
I will buy all the remaining spots so that we have a prize pool of $1,550; ($50 vig)....Once all the spots are purchased there will be a "blind draw" performed by 66's / Slacker progeny so that each participant will now "own" one (or more) of the *STTF-HUC-II* players.

McPherzen won the *STTF-HUC-I* BDC and I'm sure he will attest to the pleasure of that little "BooYah"

I was a little surprised that nobody offerred to "buy" an existing spot last year; but given the level of understanding/sobriety, I guess it makes sense.

ToRepeat: All Forum participants are welcome to play the Blind-Draw-Calcutta regardless of whether they are going to the event or not....It's a pretty cheap ($50) way to participate even if you can't manage to be there.

I will not organize either of the other Calcutta's this time around...Way too much effort required &/or nobody seemed to "get-off' on the whole thing anyway (Thank You Gigabet)....If somebody else wants to take a stab; "knock yourself out"

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]"SFB" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]