View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Worst Movie, like ever?

[ QUOTE ]
I was doing some research, and I found this review of Baby Geniuses:

Review

"Everything about it is completely unforgivable; it is an abhorrence to the mind, the heart, the eyes, and to the desire of manipulating the nature of humanity. It's stupid, unfunny, piteous, sloppy, and designed to appeal to an audience that doesn't even exist. There are points when the maniacal script takes so many ridiculous and crummy turns that it wallows in self-pity and expects us not to care. It has the notion that, even if babies cannot be this smart in reality, we will always be the stupid ones. Even though time has proven that no infant has the intelligence of the average human in adulthood, one thing is definitely undeniable here: the people who made "Baby Geniuses" have the IQ of Gerber food...This is absolute cinematic torture; a maniacal insult to the foundation that humanity is made upon, and to the gods who created it all those millenniums ago. To say that I detested every loathsome second of it would be an understatement."

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost want to see it now, just because this review makes me think that it's MST3Kable.

Also, to the OP, if you're going to put movies like Day After Tomorrow on there, how is it possible that "The Core" isn't there?