View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Stock of the Day: JCOM

JCOM has a lot of the things I look for in a stock. It's got a low PE, high growth, strong balance sheet. I just can't figure out what it does. Here's the Yahoo summary:
[ QUOTE ]
j2 Global Communications, Inc. provides outsourced and value-added messaging and communications services worldwide. It offers faxing and voicemail solutions; document management solutions; hosted email, email perimeter protection, and email marketing services; call management; and conference calling services. The company also offers integrated solutions to replace or augment individual and corporate messaging and communications services. As of April 19, 2005, j2 Global Communications delivered its services through its global telephony/Internet protocol network that covered approximately 1,500 cities in 22 countries across 5 continents. The company serves individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and government organizations. j2 Global Communications was co-founded by Jaye Muller and Jack Riley in 1995. The company is headquartered in Hollywood, California.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can anybody translate this for me? What kind of businesses would buy from it and what would JCOM do for them?