View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea how you guys are letting him get away with this.

Please discuss the fact that you implied that you'd nailed this chick when obviously you hadn't, couldn't and now won't?

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Implying he nailed her...meh. Lots and lots of people have done that.

Her going ape-[censored] over something on "our little poker forum" and posting a private conversation that took place for the sole purpose of setting him up, now THAT'S lame.

Her fat-ass friend being a stupid bitch saying she'll go around kicking ass. Weak sauce.

Her wigging out over him posting pictures when the [censored] attention whore (and probably whore in general) decided to post her mug all over the internet. Lame, and deserving to be called out.

So whatever problem you MIGHT have with our boy LB, that chick is strung up waaaaaaaay too tight. She just chose the wrong fight. OOT + Myspace is disaster apparently (and I haven't been part of the "invasions" but its been damned funny).

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I get the whole bros before hos thing, but this is taking it too far. You're ignoring his errors while condemning her reactions to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not ignoring his error, exactly. I'm saying that his error is very mild compared to the compounding errors this psycho and her ugly friend made.

So basically, instead of going off on everybody, I just choose to comment (occasionally) on how psycho the girl is. So here goes...

Shame, chuddo, for implying you had sex with her. Whether a mistake in wording or intentional, you should not have done that. Shame.