Thread: JJ vs fish
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 07:39 PM

Default JJ vs fish

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em
Converted w/ PonksSaver: http://www.pokermentor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=510
- - - HAND 3281393115 - - -
PreFlop: <font color="blue">HERO</font> is SB with <font color="red">J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]</font> <font color="black">J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font> (5 Players)
1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, CO calls, 1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, BB calls, CO calls,

Flop: (6.00 SB) <font color="green">7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]</font> <font color="black">K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font> <font color="black">4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font> (3 Players)
<font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="green">bets</font>, BB calls, CO <font color="darkred">folds</font>,

Turn: (4.00 BB) <font color="blue">K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> (2 Players)
<font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="green">bets</font>, BB <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkred">folds</font>,

Final Pot: 7.00 BB

No read except he came into the game with $27 and this was his 1st hand.

On another note please take a look at these stats. I have had the [censored] kicked out of me by tables full of fishes for 5 playing days straight ( I took 4 days of breaks). I am going nuts! Sum it up I win tiny pots and lose all the big pots on the river over and over and over. A LOT of draw outs. Today -$224 in 158 hands WSD 35%. I quit after a gut straight with T5o hit vs my set on the river. I finally lost it. I believe I am keeping a cool head in all this and playing right. But I need a 2nd opinion.

Are my stats to aggressive?
I usually just bet out because they are so passive, should I be check raising more the flop?

5 days of playing 2,028 hands
See flop 27.07%
VPIP 20.51%
FOLD to SB steal 91.49%
FOLD to BB steal 64.79%
Att steal 34.69%
Won$ WFS 35.7%
Amount won ** -$901.72 **
Went to SD 33.52%
Won at SD 51.09%
Raise PF 14.94%
AGGRESION