View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Got married to my preflop raise, where should I get a divorce?

I am not trying to stir things up but the answere to OP confuse the hell out of me.

First no one can decide if the OP has 3 or 10 outs. Some claim that to hit an overcard OP will be heading to the cashier to cash out and others disagree. Others are saying that villians would raise, cap, or dance a waltz according to the cards they recieved.

What if villian 1 just turned off WPT an his hero just won a million with a 23suited and that is exactly what he is holding (he is playing that hand come hell or highwater)and villian 2 is playing a 92 because it is so close to a Brunson, the most powerful hand in poker. You are beat on the turn and even if you hit the T it WILL be the Tc and you will spew and then see that villian 1 hit a flush because his 23 was a sooted club. Villian celebrates by making sure that his cable is paid up so he will never miss and episode of WPT.

So my point is why are we still in the hand. Doesn't this belong in the muck at the turn. Do we even want to check and see a free card?

How many good things happen by playing this hand past the flop?

How many bad things happen when this hand is played past the flop?