View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Let\'s rationalize our absurd standards for girls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like a 10 as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I actually think an 8 or a 7 doesn't meet my standards.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think a 5 or 6 doesn't meet your standards either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, that's a real weird thing to say and doesn't make sense.

I don't know what you think a 5 or 6 is, but I know what I think a 5 or 6 is. I also know my standards, and I have no idea how you could possibly think you know them better than me. Who is attracted to what he considers unattractive? By definition ...

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, would anyone in their right mind see Tyra Banks at a bar and react by thiking, "man, I'd like to bang her if only she could put a bag over her face so I wouldn't see her forehead"?

Basically I think having this forum reflect reality, even slightly, is a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

As for Tyra Banks, she's got a very pointy chin and a high forehead, and I would count her as an easy 9 or better.

Funny thing is, though, there's so much variation even between 9 and 10. I count her way higher since I've seen her talk show and seen that she actually seems to have some kind of a personality and reasonable intelligence.