View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: SemiOT: WEEEEEEEEE

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There are like 98,135 blind levels. PAINFULLY slow. ITM @ the 90min mark is not uncommon. Other than that? Great sight...very "stars" like (maybe even better). You can also find [the "R" word] deals to play there. The games can also be a touch slow to get started - I think they see somewhere in the 5k-7k range, for player volume.

I've heard rumors that they'll be getting turbo sng's (just a rumor mind you). I'll look to go back when they do (for the "R").

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm guessing 10-20 starting blinds with 1.5k stack?

[/ QUOTE ]

1500 - Yes
10/20 - I believe so. Do a search on "+fulltilt" and/or "+FD" (subject only) within this forum. There was a post a month or two ago that listed the blinds (I can't get to their site from work). The key is, they don't "double". They go up in smaller increments. There are literally dozens of levels, if I'm not mistaken...though they are 5min levels I think.

As Cit had mentioned, +ROI if you have any deepstack/post-flop abilities - but you'll suffer in the hourlyrate department.

Ps. Isura pointed out for me, the decent nightly MTT's. They have guaranteed MTT's that often include "free money" - as at times, the # of entries fall short of the guaranteed pot.