View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 10:28 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: Wonderful situation....

[ QUOTE ]
How on earth were you incapable of stopping the action before they could complete the betting on the flop AND on the turn???

--Were you playing in a foreign country, and not fluent in their language?

--Were you choking on something? Was something lodged in your throat?

Good thing you folded, because if I'm the floor, I'm killing your hand, anyway, for failing to protect your action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right or wrong, killing my hand wouldn't have gone over too well. My reputation, the dealer and the players would've backed me that I did try like hell to protect my action. I was very vocal. I simply wasn't given any time to act.

Yes, it did actually feel like I was in a foreign country in this situation. It was ridiculous. Surreal, really. It was as if I wasn't even in the hand is how fast it occurred. I'm also known as one of the 'fastest' players in there in regards to acting on a hand. As I said, everyone was still enamored with coming close to hitting the JP, dealer included. The dealer didn't even look my direction even with bets on that side as they were talking with the loser of that hand until they burned for the river. 2 streets and no sign of even looking to that side of the table. It was fully, and completely a dealer error.

This situation being that rare, rather than indulge in a big clusterf*ck centered around me, which I had every right to do, I'd rather just fold it.

It was really unbelievable how it occurred.

b